WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS
Worm water turbines also known as Archimedes turbines
- Rotors sized 700mm – 4000mm
- The flow of 0,5m3/s to 12m3/s
- Optional 4 (rather than the usual 3) bladed turbine to reduce diameter and allow for quiter more efficient operation
- Flow of water controlled through mechanical adjustment
- Possible delivery of structures mounted on the weir, with a mechanism that adjusts the level of the Archimedes turbine to match water levels during periods of very high flow to continue efficient generation.
INNOVATIVE TURBINE INSTALLATION SYSTEM
Hydromew developed a system for installing turbines without concreting requirements. It consists in installing turbines in hydraulic structures with the evacuation system and, alternatively, the construction of circulation canals / baypas on steel stilts with walls of steel. Such solutions reduce the construction cost by up to 50 %.